ERM Roundtable Summit Scheduled for Nov. 2
Sunday, Jul 29, 2012
The Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Initiative at the NC State University Poole College of Management is presenting its fall 2012 ERM Roundtable Summit on Friday, November 2, 2012. The conference is scheduled for 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., at the Marriott City Center Hotel & Conference Center in downtown Raleigh, N.C.
Enterprise risk management leaders at six national companies will provide examples of top-down risk oversight and the integration of ERM practices and strategy within their organizations. Included is a panel discussion on the topic, “Next Steps along the ERM Maturity Curve.”
Individuals serving in risk oversight roles, including chief risk officers, CFOs, CEOs,COOs, general counsels, internal and external auditors, treasurers, members of boards of directors, and other risk
management professionals can benefit from the presentations and dialogue at this event, said Dr. Mark Beasley, Deloitte Professor of Enterprise Risk Management and director of the ERM Initiative at NC State’s Poole College.
There is a charge of $245 to attend. Registration and other details are available on the ERM website.
Presenters and Topics
Following are the presenters and their topics.
- Puneet Kapoor, director, Enterprise Risk Management, Walgreens Corporation, speaking on: What to Do After Risk Assessment? Integration with Long-Range Planning
- Spyro Karetsos, principal, Enterprise Risk and Control, Vanguard, speaking on: Using KRIs and KCIs to Proactively Manage Risks
- A.J Secrist, partner, Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein, LLP, speaking on: Pro’s and Con’s of Documenting Your Most Significant Risks
- Laurie Brooks, director, Provident Financial Services
- Olivia Kirtley, director, Papa John’s Pizza, U.S. Bancorp, and ResCare Incorporated
- David Landsittel, director, Molex Inc. and Burnham Investors Trust