How to Apply
- Applicants from North/South/Central America should complete the North Carolina State University Graduate School Online Application.
- Applicants from Europe/Asia/Middle East should complete the Global Innovation Management Program application form from IAE Aix-en-Provence.
Fall 2013 Application Deadlines
North Carolina State University Application Deadlines
Round One: November 13, 2012
Round Two: February 19, 2013
Round Three: April 15, 2013
IAE Application Deadlines
All Students - 31 Mai, 2013
All students interested in the MGIM program will need a valid passport and visa for traveling to France or The United States
Due to an inordinate backlog in U.S. passport processing, interested American students should apply now for a passport.Accepted Students should contact the appropriate partner for assistance with the Visa application.
- All non-French Citizens will
need to apply for a
French Visa once admitted.
- All non-U.S. Citizens
will need to apply for
a U.S. Visa once
A complete application consist of the following:
- Online Application Form
- North Carolina Residency Form If you wish to claim North Carolina residency for tuition purposes.
- Application Fee $65 for U.S. citizens and Permanent Residents / $75 USD for non-resident aliens and international student applicants (NONREFUNDABLE; no application fee waivers)
- Personal Statement
- Official transcripts from each college/university attended (It is not necessary to request NC State transcripts) International students whose undergraduate transcripts are in a language other than English are required to provide an official English translation through World Education Services. General information about being an international student at NC State University is available at the Office of International Affairs website.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation Recommendations can be submitted online through the Apply Yourself Graduate School application system, or Filled out by your recommender and sent directly to the MGIM Program Office
- Resume Submit your resume by uploading it through the Apply Yourself application system.
- Official GMAT or GRE scores GMAT scores: Send to NC State University Master of Global Innovation Management program with GMAT code: D6L-Q0-48 GRE scores: Send to NC State University, code 5496
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (international applicants only).International applicants who did not complete their undergraduate work in the United States are required to take the TOEFL or IELTS. Citizens of approved countries are exempt. International students who have completed one full year of full-time study in the United States or other approved countries are not required to submit TOEFL or IELTS scores.