The Biosciences Management Initiative in the NC State Poole College of Management is hosting its Eighth Annual BioSciences Forum on Friday, October 26, 2012, at the North Carolina Biotechnology Center in Research Triangle Park.
This program brings together experts from diverse aspects of the biosciences industry to give a brief presentation on their area of the industry and then take questions from the audience. Networking, also a large part of the program, this year also will include a poster session showcasing work completed by graduate students in Poole College’s Jenkins MBA program and the Master of Microbial Biotechnology program at NC State’s College of Agriculture and Life Sciences.
The BioSciences Forum event begins at 7 A.M. with registration and a continental breakfast, with the final presentation ending at noon. This event is open to the public at no charge, but registration is requested and available at the Biosciences Management Initiative website.
- 8:30 a.m. | Paul Huckle, Ph.D., Chief Regulatory Officer and Senior Vice President of Global Regulatory Affairs, GlaxoSmithKline | Topic: TBA
- 9:15 a.m. | Cynthia Pritchard, Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer, Biotechnology Transfer, LLC | Topic: Medical ‘Combination Product’ Trends and Regulatory Challenges
- 10:45 a.m. | Don Bradley, MD, Senior Vice President, Chief Medical Officer, Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina | Topic: Ready, Shoot, Triple Aim: What We Need To Do in Health Care
- 11:30 a.m. | Dr. Richard Kouri, director of the BioSciences Management Initiative at NC State Poole College. Topic: Creating Bioscience Market and Technology Maps
The student poster session will be open during the 10 a.m. break.
The Biosciences Management Initiative appreciates the support of its sponsors for this event.
- Eisai | Gold Level Sponsor.
Additional sponsorship opportunities are available. Please contact Dr. Richard Kouri for additional information.